The application process for study abroad through Universities Page
Step 1: Register as a student(Click on the register button on the right upper side).
Step3: Choose the desired university.
Step4: Select the desired course and apply online (Fill the application form and upload documents).
Step5: Pay the application fee(50$).
Step6: Receive your admission letter(Electronic).
Step7: Pay tuition fees to University.
Step8: Get your visa letter from the university (By post/Electronic).
Step9: Apply for a visa in your Target Embassy.
Step10: Buy a ticket and fly.
Step1: Email your complete documents at email@example.com
Phone/Whatsapp: 0333 0033235
Phone/Whatsapp: 0324 3640038
Step2: Our team will guide you about the suitable country, university, and course.
Step5: Pay fees to University.
Step6: Get your visa letter from the university (By post/Electronic).
Step7: Apply for a visa in your Target Embassy.
Step8: Buy a ticket and fly.
Following documents are required to get admission for study abroad
- Degree and Transcript of the Last degree
- Passport Size Photo
- Passport scanned Copy
- Two Letters of Recommendation (For Master and PhD)
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form(For China only)
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents