France visit visa for Pakistani 2023
France is a popular tourist destination for Pakistanis due to its attractive and vibrant culture, which draws visitors from all over the world. Pakistanis like traveling to France because of the vast Pakistani expat population. A Schengen visa (short-term visa) can be applied for a stay of up to 90 days in any 180-day period. The Schengen visa is valid for 26 countries, which means that once you enter, you can freely move between any of the states. The 26 Schengen nations as Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Spain, Germany, Malta, and so on.
So, what do you need to know? Let’s go down!!!
France visa requirements for Pakistani are as follows.
- Your passport.
- Visa application form.
- Two biometric colored pictures with white background (taken within the last 3 months).
- Copies of information-filled passport pages.
- Reservation for a flight.
- Proof of lodging is required (proof of accommodation).
- Insurance for medical treatment.
- Proof of Adequate Financial Resources (1-1.2 million PKR)
- Any other supporting documents
Processing Time for France tourist Visa
Normally a visa is processed within 30 calculating days.
Duration for Visa
The duration for a Schengen visa (France) is 3 months.
What is France visa Application Fee?
For a 3 months duration, the France visit visa fee is 80 Euro.
How long does it take to acquire a tourist visa in France?
In most cases, Schengen embassies, including France, are required to process visa applications within 30 days. However, this term may be extended for up to 60 days in rare instances.
Phone/Whatsapp: 0333 0033235
Phone/Whatsapp: 0324 3640038