Canada Visa from Pakistan
Canada is a popular tourist destination for Pakistanis, and the country always welcomes travelers with open arms. Pakistanis wish to visit or live in Canada because of its simple visa and immigration regulations.
So, what do you need to know? Let’s go down!!!
The following documents are essential for the application for Canada Visit visa:
- A valid passport with at least six months' validity and one blank page is required.
- All old/expired passport copies are required.
- One photocopy of the current passport's front page
- Two recent photographs, no older than six months (on the back of the photo applicant’s name and date of birth must be mentioned in English).
- Bank Statement of the last 6 months
- Photo Copy of Nadra issued CNIC (B-form for minors)
- Flight and hotel reservations details
- Complete Medical Test that proves you have good health
- Bank statement from the last six months with a minimum closing balance of 1.2 million.
- Applicants should not have a criminal record, abuses of human rights, and no convictions connected to immigration.
- And any other required supporting documents.
Types of Canadian Visitor visa:
There are two types of Canadian visitor visas: single entry visas and multiple entry visas. A single entry visa allows foreign nationals to enter Canada for one-time only. A multiple entry visa allows holders to enter and leave Canada as often as they want as long as the visa is valid.
Processing Time for Visa
A Canadian visit visa from Pakistan normally takes between 10 and 35 days to complete. The consulate in Pakistan has determined that you are qualified to visit Canada and has issued you a visiting visa.
Duration for Visa
Normally, a Canadian visa is approved for up to 6 months.
The application fee is 100 dollars per person.
Phone/Whatsapp: 0333 0033235
Phone/Whatsapp: 0324 3640038